हरिश्चंद्रगड नळीच्या वाटेने
DATE :- 22-FEB-2020
Cost :- 1600/-
The name nalichi vaat is given because, nal means tap in Marathi and this route is nothing but a river which brings down all the water on Harishchandragad in monsoon season and dries up in winter. So the same route we climb up to reach Harishchandragad, which takes anywhere from 6 hrs to 10 hrs depending on one’s speed.
Harishchandragad Event Details
Difficulty Level: Difficult
Endurance Level: High
Height of fort: 4650 ft. approx.
Harishchandragad via Nalichi Vaat Itinerary
Day 1 – Friday
▪ 11.30pm Meet at Titwala station and leave for Walhiware village in private vehicle.
Day 2 – Saturday
▪ 04:00am Reach Walhiware village.
▪ 05:30 Wake up and freshen up.
▪ 06:00 Breakfast.
▪ 07:00 Start ascending Harishchandragad via Nalichi vaat.
▪ Packed lunch while trekking.
▪ 17:00 Reach at Kokankada.
▪ Enjoy sunset at Kokankada.
▪ 20:30 Dinner.
▪ Day 3
▪ 06:00 Wake up and freshen up.
▪ 07:00 Breakfast.
▪ 08:00 Start trek towards Harishchandreshwar Temple.
▪ Visit Harishchandreshwar Temple, Kedareshwar Temple, Pushkarni, Caves.
▪ 10:00 Start descending via Pachanai route.
▪ 11:30 Reach at base village.
▪ 12:00 Start return journey towards Kasara.
▪ 15:00 Reach at Kasara railway station and disperse.
What is included in the tour
Titawala to Walhiware and Pachnai to Kasara travel by local vehicle.
2 veg Breakfast, 2 veg Lunch, 2 Evening tea and 1 Dinner.
Treks and Trails expertise charges. Tent Sharing
Group link :-Ah